Open Call for Artist Residency Program April 2021 – September 2022 – Application time is over, thanks for applying!
Cirko welcomes applications for the Artist Residency Program from contemporary circus artists who are Finnish citizens or residents as well as from interdisciplinary project teams with at least one member who is a Finnish contemporary circus artist. During the residency, artists will work on new artistic projects or conduct artistic research.
Online application was open on September 1 – September 30, 2020.
For further information on the application process, please contact our Technical producer Jere Mönkkönen, email@example.com, +358 50 305 7513
Season 2021-2022 Residency Programme
Companies and artistic teams have been selected for Cirko’s season 2021–2022 residency programme. The selection was based on the open call and was made by a team consisting of Cirko’s staff.
During the 2–4 week residency periods the selected companies and artists have at their disposal Cirko’s rehearsal or theatre space and social spaces. The residency companies and artists are also offered technical, production, communications and artistic mentoring by Cirko’s staff.
Residency companies and artists are:
- Kaaos Kaamos
- Minun Lappini -työryhmä: Minun Lappini
- Fanni Silmunen ja Saila Jantunen
- Viivi Roiha: V++ (työnimi)
- Kaaos Company: Principia
- Blind Gut Company: Transparent Surfaces
- Circo Aereo / Maksim Komaro
- Jemina Sillanpää & Inga Björn: Youth (työnimi) – monitaiteinen näyttämöteos
- Ilmatila & La Tribu Performance: Temporary Landscapes
- Milla Jarko: Tiikeri
- Lotta ja Enna Paavilainen
- Koomisen taide
- Luis Sartori do Vale & André Baumecker: PIMIÖ